Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Southwest Truffle Dog Tours - Truffle Hunt 2020
The Truffle & Wine Co. is one of the few truffières in the world that allows a very select number of people each year to participate in the rare privilege of a truffle hunting experience. Walking through the mystique of the truffle trees our highly trained truffle dogs will guide you to discover and locate the rare and delicious black winter truffle (Tuber melanosporum).
These exclusive Truffles Hunts are only held during the winter months on our Manjimup farm from early June – late August. These exclusive hunts are a must do for foodies or those who love farm-to-plate experiences. Numbers are strictly limited so book now to truly experience one of the world’s most exclusive food journeys.
Dates: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from Saturday 6th June to Sunday 23rd August 2020
Time: 9:15am – 11:30am
- Maximum 12 people per truffle hunt only
- Please note that online bookings close 5.00pm on the day prior unless sold out earlier. If bookings have closed please feel free to call Debra on (08) 9771 8179 to find out if we can accommodate you.
- Private group tours available on request and subject to availability - minimum 6 people
- Gift Vouchers available
- Advanced bookings are essential.
Truffle Information session
A Taste of Truffle
Coffee, tea or juice
Guided Truffle Hunt with our highly trained Truffle Dogs
Have a dig to find a rare Black Diamond
Private wine tasting of our award winning "Truffle Hill" wines
* Gift Vouchers are available using this link
To make the most of your truffle hunting experience, we recommend booking a table in our Truffle Kitchen for lunch.
Table bookings for lunch can be made online at the same time as your truffle hunt booking, your dining time is 12 noon.
* Please note that lunch is not included in your ticket price. You will need to pay for your lunch on the day of your hunt.
- Please arrive at 9:00 am (15 minutes prior to the start time)
- Due to biosecurity we require all people entering the truffière to clean their own footwear (foot bath is provided). Please wear appropriate footwear.
- As this is an outdoor tour, please dress according to the weather and make sure that appropriate wet weather gear and footwear is worn (please note: we still go out on tour rain, hail or shine)
- Approx. 1km of walking is involved in the tour and some areas are not suitable for prams
- People with nut allergies need to be aware that the tour will pass by Hazelnut and oak trees*
- Parents must be responsible for children at all times
- Please only uncover truffles when you are invited to do so by our truffle tour guide. Charges may apply if truffles are removed from the ground without permission
- No Pets Allowed on the farm as it distracts our working Truffle Dogs
- Refunds are only available to cancellations made 14 days prior to your tour and changes to bookings must be made 7 days prior to your tour