Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
AFL 2020 Season: Leigh Whicker Room
An exclusive benefit only available to Adelaide Oval Football Members and Guest Pass holders*
Located on Level 3 of the Riverbank Stand, the Leigh Whicker Room provides excellent views of the ground thanks to full length windows that slide open to ensure none of the atmosphere is missed.
LEIGH WHICKER ROOM UPGRADES INCLUDE:
- Reserved seat in the Leigh Whicker Room for your chosen game
- Half time cocktail food including a selection of sandwiches, arancini, pies, pasties, sausage rolls, and mini desserts
- Access to your own private bar (card only) located within the Leigh Whicker Room
- Freshly brewed coffee and a selection of teas
Adelaide Oval Football Members can purchase up to five seat upgrades per membership barcode, per game.
The Leigh Whicker Room opens 1 hour prior to game start time.
Adelaide Crows and Port Adelaide memberships and public tickets cannot be used to gain entry into the Leigh Whicker Room. This includes:
– ‘Essential Crows’ and Adelaide Crows public area memberships
– ‘Essential Power’ and Port Adelaide public area memberships
– General admission or reserved seated public tickets
- Leigh Whicker Room seat upgrades do not permit entry. If purchasing a Leigh Whicker Room seat upgrade for a non-Adelaide Oval Football Member you must also ensure you have an additional Adelaide Oval Football Membership or Guest Pass for that game for them to use for entry.