Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Hunter Tent Stay - Summer 20/21
A unique and easy camping/caravan accommodation option for attendees to events in the Hunter Valley.
Dashville is a secluded bushland venue and campground owned and run by the Johnston family. It is located at Belford, just 15 minutes from Bimbadgen and 20 minutes from Hope Estate with simple access from Sydney via the Hunter Expressway.
The basic run down is below, please read through these points. If anything is unclear, or your date is not listed above, be sure to drop us an email via [email protected] or if your matter is urgent please phone Matt on 0417 690 992.
PLEASE NOTE: Tent hire is an OPTIONAL add-on to your accommodation tickets. At a minimum to stay at Dashville, you need to purchase a Fri/Saturday or Saturday only ticket. It is as a PER PERSON rate. NOT PER TENT.
STEP BY STEP BOOKING PROCESS
We can appreciate that it might be a little confusing to use this booking platform as its based on event ticketing not accommodation, but reading through the below may help you streamline the process. (We promise this will be the hardest thing about the whole experience).
1. First select duration of stay. You can stay Friday or Saturday or both. (A cooked breakfast is included with each night's stay). We don’t generally provide Sunday night accommodation but feel free to email us to enquire if its desired.
- If arriving Friday, check-in anytime after 2pm is fine. If it’s Saturday, check in anytime from 9am.
- On Friday nights we have licensed bar and dinner available. Sometimes we’ll have live music on the Friday night, dependant on numbers and confirmed via email before your arrival.
- On Saturdays, we have a lunch menu and when you return home after the concert we have supper available.
- Each night you stay we include a cooked breakfast the following day. This takes the hassle out of bringing all the cooking gear, and on these glorious mornings waking up in the bush, there's nothing better than slowly easing into the day, whilst someone prepares you a tasty breakfast. We honour dietary requirements, and also have the best espresso coffee..promise.
- FRIDAY NIGHT DINNER OPTION, is generally local BBQ steak, sausage and 3 salads, bread roll for $27. We're pretty flexible with times generally serving from 6pm up until 10pm. Although it can be purchased on arrival, it helps us with catering requirements if we know in advance
- Please let us know of any allergies or dietary requirements. Email [email protected].
2. Decide if you'd like tent hire or you're happy to BYO camping equipment
You’re welcome to bring whatever camping/caravanning set up that suits your requirements. Once checked in, you can wander the site to choose your desired space/site to set up camp, whether it be a caravan, tent, camper, whatever. There's no space restrictions. Everything is charged per person so this allows freedom for you to set up however, wherever.
- Tents are one off cost regardless of length of stay.
- If you booked tent hire, please note that inside we do not supply linen or pillows, only mattresses.
- Campground is unpowered, though if required, you can purchase a powered site as an optional extra (unless sold out)
- if you’ve booked a tent, please ensure you have also booked your camping (per person)
- We have hot showers and flushing toilets available around the clock, with 24-hour access to power in this area.
3. Book the Bus we have an exclusive bus company operating buses to and from the concert for those staying at Dashville, It’s a one off fee to take you to concert and bring you back for $25. We suggest you book this, as it’s the most convenient method of getting in and out of the concert regardless of whether you like to sip on the vino or not.
Bus shuttle times are provided closer to the event, once concert /gate opening times have been announced by the venue/promoter. Generally first bus gets you there for gates open and then pending quantity of passengers, there will be a later service again. It is your responsibility to ensure you can make the bus once they have been scheduled, though please know, we’ll also do our best to ensure you get to the concert.
If your small child requires a seat, then they will need to purchase a bus ticket.
Please note that ‘kids under 12 are permitted to camp at Dashville for free, but this deal does not include breakfast. Breakfast can be purchased as desired in the mornings.
STRICT RULES APPLY TO WASTE MANAGEMENT
o CAMPSITES MUST BE KEPT CLEAN AT ALL TIMES. NO RUBBISH ON THE GROUND, AS THE WIND BLOWS WHILE YOURE AT THE CONCERT.. BRING A GARBAGE BAG WITH YOU.
o WE SEPARATE OUR WASTE TO REDUCE OUR IMPACT. PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF OUR WASTE SYSTEMS ON ARRIVAL. IT'S VERY SIMPLE.
CANS/BOTTLES // PAPER/COMPOST // CRAPPY PLASTIC
o PLEASE AVOID BRINGING GLASS BOTTLES ON TO THE PROPERTY. THEY BREAK AND CREATE A DANGER FOR FUTURE CAMPERS. DRINK CANS!!
o DASHVILLE’S CAMPGROUND OBSERVES A STRICT FIRE BAN AT ALL TIMES.
We operate rain hail or shine. If there is an exponential risk to our guests, we reserve the right to evacuate or cancel our provisions. You can obtain a full refund (less booking fees)as long as it is not within the week of your stay. To request a refund please email both [email protected] and [email protected]
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact. Email is best - contact [email protected] or phone Matt on 0417 690 992.