Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Leading Teams- 1 Day Course - Sydney
Leading Teams - 1 Day Course
About this Event
Leading teams that work consistently together requires a specific set of leadership and managerial skills.
This course will help you learn how to apply the six different leadership styles depending on the situation, and how to successfully navigate your team through the different stages of team formation. In understanding the different facets of team leadership, you will learn to build a cohesive and high performing team which can work together to resolve challenges and conflicts.
What you will gain:
- Adapt your leadership style to get the most out of your team.
- Understand how different ‘leadership power bases’ impact teams.
- Proactively deal with situations that can demotivate teams.
- Recognise when your team is in trouble and what to do about it.
- Establish credibility and develop a culture of trust within your team.
- Identify stages of team development and how to move forward.
What the course includes:
- Lunch and refreshments
- Hard copy workbook
- Capped class sizes
Who should attend:
- This team leadership course will benefit team leaders, supervisors and managers wanting to influence and motivate a group of people to work cohesively toward shared goals, especially in times of development, trouble or dysfunction.
- People should first attend or be familiar with the content covered in the Supervision and Management of People course.