Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Meditation and Metaphysics
- Sun 8th Nov 2020, 7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- 107 Sturt St, Ballarat Central VIC 3350
Overview: This group aims to explore the various theories and ideas associated with both ancient and new age approaches to the spiritual world and the origins of belief. Through meditation and practical exercises; students are encouraged to explore, research and draw their own conclusions.
Topics explored and covered: -
• Mindfulness and Manifestation
• Meditation types and approaches
• Past Lives and Akashic records
• Magical and Supernatural aspects associated with traditional belief
• Soul Shells and Multi-dimensional Universes
• Angel History - Enochian ( Angel ) languages and evolution
• Tree of Life
• History and evolution of modern spiritual thought [Eastern & Western]
• Mystical and Hermitic Approaches
• Astrology and Numerology
• Divination ( Card and Runes)
• Auras and Chakras
• Guides and Gurus
• Spiritual Ethics & Terminology
Commencing Monday 20th July
Meeting every second Monday each month
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00pm
Cost: $ 10 per class.
*Students must book for this group as numbers are limited based on social distancing requirements. Clicking "Going" does not guarantee your spot.
Hosted by: Team Phoenix Resident Reader - Caroline