Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Dog Lovers Show - Melbourne 2020
- Fri 27th Nov 2020, 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- 9 Nicholson St, Carlton VIC 3053
The Dog Lovers Show bounds back into the Royal Exhibition Building on Friday 27, Saturday 28 and Sunday 29 November, 2020!
This is the one of the largest festivals in the world dedicated to entertaining, educating and informing Dog lovers and a massive action-packed weekend to enjoy and celebrate our love of Dogs.
With over 950 Dogs across 150 breed groups, stages, spectacular arenas, hundreds of exhibitors, and free talks from experts it's hard to find a better way to spend your weekend.
Tickets will available online at pre-show discounts soon, so join our event page and be the first to know when Early-Bird tickets go live!
Here’s a snapshot of the TOP 10 ATTRACTIONS at the 2019 Show (more like the top 50 things to do actually…):
1. More than 950 beautiful Dogs represented by 150+ breeds throughout the show, spread across the entire show including Pat-A-Pooch, Insta-Pooch, PETstock Assist Adoption Zone and the Breed Showcase;
2. 60+ K9-inspired shows informed, entertained and made better fur-parents;
3. Free talks from Dr Lisa Chimes, Dr Katrina Warren, Peter Hitchener (arguably Melbourne’s biggest Dog lover!), new Bondi Vet Dr Danni Dusek on the new RACV Pet Insurance Stage;
4. Downward Dog was a hit with the Rancan Sisters’ Adele & Lisa where visitors discovered the benefits of DOGA (Yoga with your Pooch!) and were priovided with an opportunity to take part in a DOGA session at the show with their Dog ;
5. Australia’s most talented aquatic Dogs launched themselves into our massive 100,000-litre pool in the Black Hawk Dock Dogs;
6. Visitors were wowed in the Vitapet Arena by The Wonderdogs new ‘Party Show’, the inaugural K9 Ninja Star Competition, Drag-Racing Flyball Spectacular and incredible tricksters in the UpDog Skipping Challenge;
7. Meet dozens of beautiful Dogs needing a fur-ever home in the PETstock Assist Adoption Zone with talks from leading shelters Victoria-wide;
8. Visitors shopped & saved with 1,000s of the latest and greatest products and services to spoil your pooch and exclusive Show Specials & New Product launches;
9. We Chow Chowed down with double the number of food trucks from yummy Melbourne favourites like 400 Gradi & Miso Fresh;
10. Plus there was stacks of FREE kids activities including a new Dog Art & Craft Area; Free Doggy Face Painting, Bow Wow Meow Perfect Match Zone, Street Dog Art demos, and you can find your Pawfect Human Match in the all-new Speed Dating for Dog Lovers Zone. Thousands entered the competition to WIN one of Australia’s 1st Dog-friendly Crusader Chameleon Caravans valued at $30,000!
We look forward to welcoming you to the 8th Melbourne Dog Lovers Show at the Royal Exhibition Building from Friday 27th to Sunday 29th November, 2020 – mark the dates in your diary now and make sure you hit 'GOING' to stay up to dates on early bird ticket specials!