Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
CERTIFICATE: Develop Innovative Product with Minimum Viable Thinking
Learn the fundamentals of lean thinking for robust innovation.
About this Event
What is this course about?
More often than we want to admit, as Startups, we either over-engineer or under-engineer a product and discover it's a little too late to deploy it to the early adopters who have the final say of whether it is a viable, desirable or feasible to use your product for their specific needs. In this mini online class, we will discuss the pragmatics of actually deploying a viable product to your early adopters so to validate your market share. Let's talk experience!
- What is Minimum Viable Thinking (MVT)?
- How to transmit MVT output to deploying Minimum Viable Products? (Techniques and Strategies)
- Foundations of a foolproof Minimum Viable Product Roadmapping
What you will receive:
✔ 1.5 – 2.00 hours of an instructor-led ONLINE masterclass / if you can't make it – we will send you the recordings and materials
✔ Personalized Q&A discussion
✔ Certificate of Completion
✔ Recording and Hand out materials for later viewing (If you can't make it, no worries. You will receive this post-class)
Who should attend?
Limited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners
- Builders: Engineers/DevOps
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Lean Development Umbrella
I help ambitious careerists and entrepreneurs in building their arsenal towards creative problem solving, authentic product design and development. My masterclasses are highly interactive and personalized. I look forward to having you onboard!
- 2019 recipient of MU School of Medicine's Lindberg Award for Health IT Innovation
- Lab Manager (R&D) at Duke University – Pratt School of Engineering
- Instructor at General Assembly
- Former Adjunct University Lecturer at ENSET Biomedical Engineering School at the age of 23.
- "How to Gamify a Virtual Surgical Workspace" Talk at (VRVoice2018) Harvard Medical School
- Co-Founder of TechVerse Coworking Space & Incubator, Rabat City, Morocco – the first tech-oriented coworking space in the kingdom. est. 2016
- HIT@Design Thinking Consultant at Medverselab est. 2016
- Chief Software Architect of Sutures App – Gamified Gastro-intestinal e-Surgery Simulator (Check it out! ) est. 2016
- Chief Design Thinker / Information Architect at Sinclair School of Nursing – HEAR App est. 2017
- Research Fellow at the University of Missouri’s Center for Biomedical Informatics - focus on Mobile Based & Gamified Precision Medicine est. 2018
- Peer Reviewer at IEEE Journal of Biomedical & Health Informatics (JBHI)
- Peer Reviewer at Journal for Medical Internet Research (JMIR)
- Public Speaker: USA, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Morocco, Philippines (+30 talks)
- Author of "Gamified Psychosphere" - available on Google books/amazon kindle @ 2019
- Holder of Engineering Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering and Management with Specialization in Biomedical Engineering
- Advanced Degree (MS) in Health Informatics – Translational Personalized Medicine Apps