Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Certified De-Fi (Decentralized Finance) Associate - Brisbane
- Sat 27th Mar 2021, 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Brisbane QLD
- Contact via Email
Your first DeFi certification!
About this Event
Blockchain Smart Solutions offers an express 3-hours workshop on DeFi (Decentralized Finance).
The workshop presents you with an opportunity to understand the basic concepts of DeFi (Decentralized Finance), and what makes it so special in today’s technologically advanced world. We aim to empower you with concrete knowledge and understanding of various dynamics of DeFi and enable you to get you started with the decentralized new economy and its benefits over centralized finance.
- Understand the basics about Decentralized Finance (DeFi).
- Discover Use Cases applied to various industries.
- Learn about getting into DeFi
- Explore a few real-world projects.
- The decentralized Layer
- Smart Contracts
- Decentralized Applications (Dapps)
- Benefits & disadvantages of Dapps
- Decentralized Stablecoins
- Decentralized Lending and Borrowing
- Decentralized Exchanges
- DeFi now and future
No prior knowledge of blockchain or Decentralized Finance (De-Fi) is required.
Who can participate:
Anyone with an interest in decentralized finance, new economy, generation of bankless, cryptocurrency and trading.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Thorough understanding of De-Fi.
- Certificate of attainment.
- Subject to Terms & Conditions. Individual pricing only, for corporates, please contact us via our website or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want to pay via your debit/credit card, you can click here to view the training page on our website, scroll down and click on the "Asia Pacific", select the number of tickets you want to purchase, and proceed.
- If you are still looking for alternate payment options, please contact us via our website or drop an email at email@example.com.
What can I bring into the event?
A curious mind. :)
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can contact us via our website or drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I get any certificate for attending this workshop?
Yes. You will receive a BSS certification document once you pass the exam after the completion of this workshop.
Is there any group discount?
Yes. Please reach out via our website or drop an email at email@example.com
What's the refund policy?
Upto 2 weeks before the event. Please contact us in case you need to make any changes.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No need. It is a webinar and all you would need is a working computer and internet connection.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferable?
Yes. Please let us know up until 48 hours before the event.
Is it OK if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Yes. Please let us know up until 48 hours before the event