Gin Making Class
The Ultimate Gin Experience! Manly Spirits Gin School
About this Event
At our outstanding distilling laboratory for adults, you will take charge of a beautiful mini copper still to develop and distil your very own 700ml bottle of gin.
The Gin School experience:
The experience starts with a 'Manly Spirits Gin & Tonic’ at our unique distillery tasting bar inside Manly Spirits Co. Distillery.
With drink in hand, it’s over to our Gin School laboratory ‘The Stillhouse’ where our distiller will explain the art of distillation and what it takes to produce a well-balanced and harmonious gin. Then the 'magical alchemy' will get underway on one of our 17 beautiful mini-copper stills.
You’ll start by choosing the ingredients from our extensive range of botanicals to create a unique gin recipe.
With step-by-step guidance through the fascinating distillation process, our distiller will explain how to produce a delicious hand-crafted gin.
Once the stills are running an education history of Gin with it’s fascinating and dark past to its present day renaissance will be shared over a Manly Spirits Cocktail using Australian natives paired with an antipasto plate.
With the distillation process complete, it will be time to sample and name the unique creation, before bottling and applying a personalised label ready to take home in your giftbox.
• 1 person per booking – 1 person per still
• Duration: 2-2.5 hours (approx.)
• Location: The Stillhouse, Manly Spirits Co. Distillery, 4A/9-13 Winbourne Rd, Brookvale NSW 2100
*A non-alcoholic cocktail drinks option can be made available for those not drinking
• 700ml custom-made bottle of gin to take home
• Manly Spirits Gin and Tonics on arrival
• Manly Spirits Cocktail & antipasto plate
• Education instruction by Manly Spirits Distiller with take home booklet
• An array of local, familiar and exotic botanicals for you to choose from to make your own gin in your own mini copper pot still
• BYOB – Bring your own botanical! If you have something special, feel free to bring along something you’ve grown in the garden, or a favourite spice from your travels
• Label, sign, shrink seal your own bottle with your individual tasting note
Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Category Food & Wine