Active & Healthy Tween MTB Skills Clinic
- Sun 11th Apr 2021, 3:30 PM - 5:00 PM
- 8 Hope St, Nerang QLD 4211
The Active & Healthy Tween MTB Skills Clinic is a 1 hr session aimed at young riders between the ages of 12 – 18 who are keen to get their bikes off road and want to learn some of the skills and techniques to safely handle some of the more challenging features on the trails. The skills clinic focuses on advancing the abilities of junior riders through the introduction of core skills into their riding.
To participate in the Tween MTB Skills Clinics junior riders will need to have the following:
• A serviceable bike capable of off-road use (ideally a bike with off-road tyres, good brakes and working gears);
• A helmet that meets Australian safety standards;
• Spare tubes and tyre levers;
We also recommend that junior riders have appropriate safety gear such as gloves, elbows and knee pads and riding shoes.
The cost of each skills clinic is $5 and will be limited to a maximum of 10 participants only. Parents are welcome to join the ride.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.