Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Alcohol Ink Art Workshop with Belinda Gillies (September 19)
Never painted before? Not a problem! This workshop is suitable for beginners to intermediate artists.
About this Event
Come along to this interactive introduction to Alcohol Inks with local artist, designer and teacher Belinda Gillies from www.clickybirdshop.com.
Never painted before? Not a problem! This workshop is suitable to beginners to intermediate artists. This is a safe & fun space to experiment, play and learn a new skill!
Belinda will advise you on what paper to use, alcohol ink brands and techniques with methylated spirits, leaf foil, alcohol & acrylic inks. Alcohol inks produce beautiful results when blended, leaving you with a bright or moody piece to frame and hang!
What will I create?
- 1x A4 art piece
- 1 x A5 piece
- 1 x A3 art piece
- Your choice of either 4x coasters or an up-cycled glass jar!
- You will also receive a FREE affirmation card deck
What we will supply:
- Gloves, aprons, straws – all art materials including Yupo paper
- Product supply list
- Morning tea
- Consider what clothes you will wear – in case you spill ink!
Please take note:
- Limited seats available.
- This workshop is not suitable for pregnant women or children due to the use of methlyated spirts to create the artwork.
- All events are subject to minimum number