Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, many events are being cancelled. Please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.
Join us for our Sunday services!
About this Event
Join us for our Sunday services at Evergreen Covenant Church!
September 6 &13 services will take place in our lower parking lot. Please remember to bring your own chair. From September 20 onward, we plan to meet inside our Sanctuary.
While we are looking forward to worshiping together, we are also committed to keeping each other safe and worship in a manner that both honors our Lord and cares for our brothers and sisters. This is a family worship experience so kids will be with us in the worship center for the entire service.
- Please register ALL household members that will be attending.
- Register persons not living in the same household separately.
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
Before you come, please remember to bring a mask and arrive at least 15 minutes early to allow time to go through check-in and find your seats.
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU ARRIVE
- All persons on campus will be expected to comply at all times with our Evergreen Covenant Church guidelines.
- Symptom screen when you arrive
- Maintain distance from those outside your household at all times
- Facemasks on always indoor and outdoor (we have extra masks if you don’t have one of your own)
- Extra hand washing and disinfecting
Please go first to our check-in station at the entrance. It will be our pleasure to welcome you there. We have a few quick steps that we will need to go through before we can welcome you into the building.
We will ask if you have screened yourself for COVID symptoms (see below) and will check your temperature. We have touch-less thermometers available for your convenience.
You will be asked to show your registration confirmation on your phone (or print it out if you’d prefer). Unfortunately, we will not be able to admit persons that have not registered until all pre-registered guests have entered. If we are still under our limit of 50 people, we will reopen registration in person.
Ushers will direct you to your seating for the service.
NO CHILDREN’S MINISTRY AT THIS TIME
Families that live in the same household should register together and sit together. We are not able to offer EKids ministries at this time. We will continue to offer an online option for those with young children who may feel more comfortable worshiping from home.
By registering and attending, you are agreeing to follow the following guidelines per government requirements:
- My temperature has been checked and is less than 100.4F.
- I am not experiencing any of the following symptoms (CDC COVID Symptoms):
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- I have not had any known contact with a COVID positive person in the past 14 days.
- I understand that high-risk individuals are discouraged from attending and encouraged to participate online at home.
- I agree to follow all Evergreen Covenant Church guidelines, including: A symptom screen when I arrive, maintaining distance from those outside my household at all times, wearing a facemask indoors and outdoors (we have extra masks if you don’t have one of your own), and washing and disinfecting my hands regularly.
By attending any activity on the Evergreen Covenant Church property, I acknowledge that I agree to the following statement:
I understand the Covid Health and Safety procedures in place at Evergreen Covenant Church and by attending I assume any and all risk of harm, illness, disease, or death that may arise from my attendance and I release and hold harmless the Church and its Trustees, Board, Officers, Staff, Representatives, Agents and Volunteers from any Claim that may arise from my attending Worship Services or other events at Evergreen Covenant Church.
Thank you for your cooperation. We look forward to seeing you Sunday!