Canine Raindrop Technique® Practitioner Certification -APRIL
This event is conducted by Raindrop Australia (RA). We are a quality training organization, offering essential oil education to therapists, health care professionals and the public. We use only the Young Living® brand of essential oils in our classes, however, we operate independently of Young Living. For more information visit: https://www.raindropaustralia.com/
CONSISTS OF 8 MODULES
- Core Principles and RaindropTechnique History (online)
- Aromatherapy - Safety - Application - Quality
- Animal Psychology
- Canine care and Management with Young Living
- Practical Canine technique application
- Perform assessment in Canine clinic
- Teaching clinics to grow your Raindrop Practice
- 15 Canine Case Studies
PRACTICAL AND THEORETICAL ELEMENTS OF THE COURSE
- Learn to assess the animal prior to Canine Raindrop Technique®
- Learn the core principles, emotional benefits, and safety protocols of Canine Raindrop Technique®
- Learn how to modify your Raindrop Technique® in order to tailor it to your recipient
- Holistic Canine Care & Management program
- Learn Valor Balance tailored to each animal's needs
- Perform 3 full Canine Raindrop Techniques (using Gary’s traditional methodology). In 2 of these, you will focus on the specifics of each movement in Raindrop Technique®. In the other, you will be assessed in a clinic setting.
- 15 logged Canine Raindrop Technique® sessions (to be achieved in your own time)
- Young Living Essential Oils™ – a brief overview of the product range that supports Canine well-being
- Abundance training – running a successful Canine Raindrop Technique® Clinic, and partnering it with Young Living Essential Oils™ as a dual-income stream
$1895 (secured with a deposit of $300)
Pay in full and receive $100 off the total price!
Payment plan available with a $300 deposit. Payment Plan paperwork will be sent after receipt of deposit. Half total balance due 2 weeks prior to course commencement - the remaining half spread out over 3-6 months. Please contact us for more details, as terms and conditions do apply.
- You must be a current upstanding Young Living member
- If you are not yet a member, please get in touch with the person who introduced you to this training or click on this link BECOME NEW MEMBER
Friday 9th April - Saturday 11th April 2021
Caboolture, QLD 4510
Full address is given upon booking
2 nights shared accommodation included in the training fee and transfers to and from the venue.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your own complete kit of Raindrop Technique oils.
- Dark coloured handtowels and Raindrop oils belt if you have one (available for purchase at the training).
- Sun-safe clothing and closed in shoes.
- Enough water and food to support yourself. There will be breaks throughout the day but not enough time to go out and purchase lunch and snacks.
- Animals are provided.
CONTACT DETAILS: Melanie Poole, email@example.com or phone 0408 245 020
Terms and Conditions
Because of the importance of completing the full training to obtain your Certificate of Attendance, we ask that you only register for our training if you are able to arrive by the scheduled starting time, and stay until the scheduled finishing time. If this causes any problems, please discuss these with us.
Disclaimer: Due to the current uncertainty regarding coronavirus, please contact the event organiser directly via the contact details on the listing if you are unsure.